Where is a great place I can buy school supplies for cheap?
If you know me, then it’s no secret that I love school supplies. I get giddy when back to school sales start and always have to exercise restraint to keep from buying too many packs of crayons, watercolors, and notebooks. As with any spending habit, this can get expensive. Especially at this time of year when all the school supply sales are over. Discount School Supply is one of the places that I love to buy school supplies all year round.
Discount School Supply has some of the best deals on arts and crafts supplies that we go through quickly in my house. Check out their deals on these:
- Construction paper ($16 for 600 sheets, less than $ .03 a sheet!)
- Color Coded Construction Paper Organizer ($65)
- Gallon of Glue (Enough for 16 glue bottles)
- Glue Sticks (Set of 30, only $ .40 a glue stick!)
- Washable Tempera Paint Set of 11 Colors (11 16 oz. bottles. $1.99 a bottle!)
- Liquid Watercolor Paint 8oz. Bottle ($3.69 a bottle. Great for using like food coloring in homemade paint, bathtub crayons, and more)
- 12 Washable Stamp Pads ($28, $2.33 per stamp pad)
- Super Stamper Mega Kit with 100 stamps ($17, $ .17 a stamp!)
- Sticker Rolls (#21, 5 rolls with about 188 stickers each)
- Stand for Sticker Rolls ($14.29)
- Assorted Buttons, 1 lb. ($5.69 per lb. about 600 buttons per lb.)
- Best Value Bead Bucket ($29 for over 6000 beads in various shapes, sizes, and colors)
Right now Little Bear is going through a stage where he loves everything math and science related. I am seriously considered these items as Christmas gifts for him.
- Geodes Discovery Kit ($19)
- Spatial Relations Playset ($18)
- Magnetic Discovery Board ($24)
In January, I plan to start a letter of the week tot school curriculum with Smiley Man. I definitely have these items in mind to facilitate that curriculum.
- Big Wooden Letters, Set of 52 ($10, $ .20 a letter!)
- Letter Construction Activity Set ($39)
- Alphabet Animal Friends Box Set ($24.50, includes 24 books, a CD, and an activity guide)
And here are a few more things I just had to share because they are so awesome.
- Feel “N” Find ($18)
- Slice-a-Rific Fruit and Vegetable Set ($20 for 25 pieces)
- Junior Rhythm Band ($40 for 7 pieces)
Overall, I love Discount School Supply and I always have. I just recently joined the affiliate program with Discount School Supply because I love their products, service, and prices. If you do click on any of these links and buy something, I will receive a small commission (although it does not cost you any extra). Thank you for helping my family and making it possible for me to continue blogging. I just want to say that I feel very strongly about only joining affiliate programs for companies I believe in. I honestly love Discount School Supply and hope that you feel the same. Lastly, I have only provided links for items that are truly a good deal. I have not included any items that you can easily find cheaper somewhere else.
This post was created in partnership with eAccountable and is not officially a part of Discount School Supply or any other DSS brands. All opinions are my own.