What are some easy Halloween crafts my kids can do?
I absolutely love Halloween crafts and these spider web crafts are some of my favorites! You only need a spider web picture, glitter, glue, and watercolors to complete both crafts. The spider web template is from my Halloween Activity Pack (read more about it here). Buy one from our store and download cute Halloween crafts plus lots of preschool printables for Halloween.
Directions for Glitter Spider Web
- Print template on pg. 3 of my Halloween Activity Pack onto black construction paper (or draw a spider web with a pencil). I used orange construction paper because I ran out of black, oops. But, black does look best.
- Cover spider web with a steady stream of glue.
- Sprinkle glitter liberally over the glue.
- Pat excess glitter into the garbage and let glue dry completely.
Directions for Watercolor Spider Web
- Print spider web template on pg. 3 of my Halloween Activity Pack onto white paper (or draw a spider web onto white paper).
- Color over spider web with a white crayon. Make sure you get a nice thick line with the crayon.
- Use watercolors to paint completely over the spider web.
- Let paint dry completely.
My kids make a glitter spider web every year and it’s consistently a favorite. Don’t miss your chance to get this and lots of other fun Halloween crafts and activities from my Halloween Activity Pack.
Other Posts You Might Like
- Pumpkin Garland Craft
- Room on the Broom Halloween Book Activity
- M is for Monsters Toddler Learning Games
Subscribe to Moms Have Questions Too