What are some of the top posts for 2013 from Moms Have Questions Too?
This year has been an amazing one for Moms Have Questions Too. I started doing Tot School with Smiley Man at the beginning of the year, we’ve done several preschool and toddler series, we started selling these series as activity packs, and we also started selling a Pre-Primer Sight Word Curriculum. We started the year with only a few hundred visitors a day and we are ending with over a thousand visitors a day. It’s been crazy, fun, and difficult year, but at the end of it, I am so grateful for this blog and everything I have been able to do with it.
Since New Year’s is all about nostalgia, I thought it would be fun to do a post about our top posts of the year. I did 13 because it’s for 2013. My favorite thing about this list is how versatile it is. Be sure to check out some of our top posts for the year and be excited for another great year in 2014. I am most excited about the new Tot School Curriculum that I will be offering for sale in January. If you are looking for more posts about New Year’s and New Year’s Eve, scroll down the bottom of the post.
- Inexpensive Christmas Gift Ideas
- When to Teach What: A Guide for Colors, Shapes and More
- How to Start Tot School
- General Conference Activities (Preschool and Toddler)
- Toddler Discipline Tips
- How to Make Bathtub Crayons
- Puffy Paint Letter Cards: Montessori Sandpaper Cards Alternative
- Inexpensive Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- The Ultimate Resource to Teach Colors to Your Toddler
- Popsicle Stick Shapes Activity
- Christmas Knitting
- Shape Quiet Book
- Flying Bats Craft
Other Posts You Might Like
- New Year’s Eve Traditions and Fun Things to Do
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations for Kids
- New Year’s Resolutions for Kids