What are some Christmas activities I can do this Christmas season?
With Thanksgiving almost behind us, it’s time to start the Christmas season! Christmas is absolutely my favorite time of the year. The crafts, the treats, even the weather all seem so picture perfect. Here are some fun Christmas crafts and activities to keep you busy this Christmas season.
- Over 100 Inexpensive Christmas Gift Ideas
- Toys that Help with Gross Motor Development
- Top 10 Learning Toys for Toddlers
- Top 10 Learning Toys for Preschoolers
Christmas Learning Activities
- Candy Cane Math
- M&M Christmas Pictures
- Christmas Lights Name and Pattern Practice
- Gingerbread Man Cut and Paste
- Christmas Tree Learning
- Snow Playdough Mats
- Snowflake Pattern Block Templates (these are also available in our Pattern Block Activity Pack which is $1.99 and has several other themed pattern block mats included)
- Christmas Activity Pack
- Painted Candle Stands
- Glitter Star Ornament
- Bleach Snowfall Craft
- Pompom Ornaments and Paper Candy Canes
- Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer
- Toddler Christmas Wreaths
- Snowman Garland
- Countdown to Christmas with Scriptures
- Nativity Word Cards
- Silent Night Christmas Vignette
- Fingerprint Nativity Craft
- Nativity Popsicle Stick Puppets
- 25 Christmas Traditions
- Pretzel Hugs
- Homemade Christmas Decorations – Decorate on a Budget!
- 7 Fun Ways to Use Wrapping Paper Scraps
If you like to plan way ahead, here are some New Year’s Ideas :)
- New Year’s Eve Traditions and Fun Things to Do
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations for Kids
- New Year’s Resolutions for Kids
We’ve found some fun people with great linky parties. You might just see this post linked up on one of these amazing sites!
No Time for Flashcards, Train Up a Child, Teach Beside Me, 1+1+1=1, Living Montessori Now, In Lieu of Preschool, ABC & 123, Sun Scholars, All Our Days, Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails, Homeschool Creations, 123 Homeschool 4 Me, Teaching Mama.